Keystone Ridge’s COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
Your home, your health, and your safety are our top priorities here at Keystone Ridge Developments. With that in mind, here’s how we’re pivoting our operations for the foreseeable future.
First of all, we will only construct and renovate when and where it is safe – for you and for our workers – to do so.
We’ve been closely following provincial, municipal, and health authority guidelines to make sure we’re following the best practices.
If you have any concerns at all about how your project will play out, please discuss them with us. This is an unusual time, and you may have requests which you feel are unusual.
But here at Keystone Ridge Developments, we’ll do whatever you need to feel safe.
Keystone Ridge principal Samuel Lapidus has been working with the Ontario Home Builders Association (OHBA), sitting on their Renovator COVID-19 Response Task Group in order to develop procedures that go beyond the recommended practices by the province. That way, you can feel even more confident you’re getting the best in safety and security not only for yourself and your family, but from the workers on your site as well.
In order to provide the best in health and safety we are offering:
- Virtual meetings between you and team
- Video recording and photography so you can see daily progress
- Electronic document exchange services inclusive of contracts
- On-site sanitation stations
- Material staging area(s) where building supplies can sit for an extended period of time
- Supplying of appropriate PPE
- Proper disposal of PPE
- Reduction in the sharing of tools
- Physical distancing of workers
- Log-in and out of all people who enter the site
- COVID-19 health screening of all people who enter the site
- New easy to understand signage
We want to make sure that you and the people working in your home can all stay healthy and safe.
Safety has always been our top priority and we are moving fast to adjust the way we work in order to keep it that way.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Call us today to find out how.